Create Self Awareness
Convergent Impact has partnered with the global leader in human behavior assessments, TTI Success Insights, to provide organizational leaders tailored instruments that allow them to look in the mirror and reveal the talents and skills of which they are often unaware. Assessments help increase efficiency in teams, reduce turnover, improve communication, and reduce workplace conflict and stress.
One or more of the following assessment instruments may be used:
- TTI Talent Insights®. The TTI Talent Insights® assessment effortlessly integrates the behaviors individuals bring to the job and the driving forces that motivate them. Talent Insights defines how an individual’s behaviors and driving forces blend together, so leaders will better understand how to enhance performance.
- TTI Stress Quotient®. The TTI Stress Quotient® is an accurate diagnostic for revealing the stressors at play in the workplace. This assessment helps a leader understand whether or not the stress in the office is dramatically rising and hampering productivity, killing the culture or staying within reasonable levels. Once aware, a leader can address the root causes — which often include miscommunication or mismanagement.
- TTI DNA® 25. The TTI DNA® 25 assessment is designed to assist in managing and developing performance by understanding the competencies that have already developed and by identifying those that may need further development. For leaders, these personal skills are extremely important in producing superior performance.
- TTI Emotional Quotient™. The TTI Emotional Quotient™ assessment measures emotional intelligence, or the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity.
- 360 Degree Surveys. 360 surveys are assessments that provide leaders with feedback about their performance. The surveys’ subject is rated in areas such as leadership, communication, productivity, and other competencies. The subject also rates themselves in these areas. Leaders gain tremendous personal benefit as they see how their leadership styles and methods are perceived by those they manage.
After completing the assessments, participants receive a detailed report on their behavioral style and the motivational factors that move them to action. Leaders can then gain a better understanding of self and others, as well as the value and unique blend of strengths they bring to the organization.