areas of expertise
- Learning facilitation
- Team building
- Growth strategy
- Client service support
education & certifications
- Master of Science in Training and Development from Lesley University
- Bachelor of Science in Management from Bentley University
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Goleman and Boyatzis Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI)
- Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®)
Gina Lucente-Cole is a consultant with over 20 years of progressive experience in organizational effectiveness, team facilitation, management and leadership development, interpersonal skills training, emotional intelligence, and performance consulting.
Prior to her consulting role, Gina worked as a project manager at a large multi-national technology company, focusing on global initiatives. She has managed the design and implementation of project manager training and directed a multi-faceted professional services and client management organization, where she was responsible for client service strategy.